COURSES FOR DENTAL ASSISTANTS
Learn How to Grow Your Practice
At DOCS we equip you with the tools and training you need to take your practice to the next level. With our dental assistant programs, participants may work at their own pace at a time that is most convenient to them. Each session is a 2-hour instructor lead session through “Go to Training”. Course material will be sent to the participants by courier and will include a USB key that contains all documents and forms discussed during the course. These forms may be easily customized for your office.
DOCS training programs provide dental assistants with an opportunity to expand their roles within the dental practice. Dental assistants combine their clinical expertise with excellent communication skills to facilitate treatment and increase case acceptance as Treatment Coordinators or Office Managers. Dentists will enjoy an 80-90% case acceptance rate to increase profitability and to ensure that the patients receive the treatment that was prescribed. At DOCS, we provide the training with our dental assistant programs necessary for Dental Assistants to enjoy long term careers in various aspects of dentistry.
Dental Treatment Co-ordinator – 10 Online Sessions
This course has been designed for dental assistants, receptionists or auxiliary staff members as tools to present the best possible treatment options to their patients.
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Treatment Co-ordinator
- Tools and Job Aids, Treatment Planning Sheets, Coding and Sequencing of Appointments
- How to Perform a Case Presentation and Improve Case Acceptance
- Understanding the Psychology of Patient Motivation and Your Communication Style
- Effective Case Presentations — Make Effective Financial Arrangements
- Overcome Prejudgments and Break Free of the Insurance Trap
- Close the Sale with Confirmed Appointments and A Financial Commitment
Tuition Fee : $1,365.00Inc. tax, shipping & handling
Being Safety Compliant is a Smart Practice
Book your mandatory Health and Safety Awareness Training, WHMIS training, IPAC Infection Prevention and Control, and Accessibility Standards Training today!
Occupational Health & Safety Systems Program
It is mandatory for all employers to ensure all workers and supervisors have completed an Occupational Health and Safety Awareness training program.
Is your Health and Safety program ready? If not, we can help. We have done the work for you by offering Health and Safety Policies and Procedures for Dental Offices plus your Awareness training.
Health and Safety Complete System for Dental Offices includes:
- Policies that are fully customized for your office
- A USB key containing all appropriate documentation catalogued for ease of use and much more
- Health and Safety Awareness Training Session (approx. 2 hours in length)
- Ongoing support for your Health and Safety Representative or Joint Health and Safety Committee
- A complete Infection Control Manual
Total Fee : $1,995.00 plus HST
The Binder or the Awareness Training Session may be purchased separately at
Total Fee : $995.00 plus HST
SPECIAL WHMIS OFFER
Get in office WHMIS TRAINING (2015 Global Harmonized System) for $595.00 plus HST when you purchase the complete DOCS Health and Safety Awareness System.
For just WHMIS TRAINING $795.00 plus HST
Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) for Dental Offices
DOCS Infection and Prevention Control Program provides you with the latest guidelines and training to ensure that you maintain a safe environment for staff and patients.
The DOCS advantage provides a customized Infection Prevention and Control Manual, on-site training and recommendations for improvement. DOCS also provides continuous support for your Infection Control Officer.
This program includes:
- Developing routine practices for reprocessing according to Provincial documentation (PIDAC)
- Defining the proper care and storage of dental devices
- Reinforcing the use of Personal Protection Equipment
- Ensure packaging and labels are accurate and consistent
- Templates for completing your daily logs… and more
Total Fee $1,595 plus HST includes education and training program plus manual Infection Prevention and Control Manual can be purchased separately for $695 plus HST + $40 shipping and handling. This is a 3 hour in-office training session.
Price $1,595.00 plus HST
Infection Control for Dental Offices Manual
This manual contains valuable policies and procedures to that support your health and safety program to assist your office to be compliant with the Ministry of Labour’s Health and Safety Standards.
This complete system can save you the time in compiling these important policies and procedures, guidelines and checklists for implementation of your program.
- Health and Safety Policy
- Violence and Harassment Assessment, Policy and Procedure
- Emergency Response Plan
- Pandemic Planning
<li…and much more
$695 plus HST + $40 shipping and handling.
Price $695 plus HST + $40 shipping and handling.