For Dentists & Associates
Learn how to grow your practice
At DOCS we equip you with the tools and training you need to take your practice to the next level. With our dental business management courses, participants may work at their own pace at a time that is most convenient to them. Each session is a 2-hour instructor lead session through “Go to Training”. Course material will be sent to the participants by courier and will include a USB key that contains all documents and forms discussed during the course. These forms may be easily customized for your office.
DOCS dental business management courses have been designed to link the expertise of dental professionals to the business acumen that will enhance the growth and profitability of their businesses. These dental business programs will appeal to a broad range of dental professionals including Dentists, Denturist, Dental Technologists, Dental Team Members and Lab Owners, as well as members of a dental business management team.
The benefits of taking these dental business management courses are:
- Enjoy greater profitability with time bound and practical strategies
- Move your practice to the next level by increasing case acceptance
- Build your dream team
- Create an effective Business Plan
- Learn tried and true management principles to grow your business
Complimentary 1-on-1 Strategy Consultation
How do you know if you need a consultant? Is DOCS are a good fit for your office? Contact Sandie Baillargeon and she will be happy to offer a complimentary consultation. There is no obligation to you. The complimentary consultation will take approximately 15 minutes or longer and will explore what the needs of your practice are and how we may be able to help. We look forward to hearing from you.
Dental Practice Manager – 12 Online Sessions
***Now Includes Occupational Health and Safety Standards for Dental Offices****
This program will assist Dentists and Dental Practice Managers to achieve standards of operational effectiveness and professional excellence by understanding the principles of business management.
- Marketing and Advertising in Dentistry — Principles of Customer Service in Dentistry
- Human Resources Management — Hiring for Success and Keeping the Good Ones
- Financial Analysis — Daily Operating Policies & Protocols — Budgets
- Business Office Effectiveness — Essentials for Practice Management
- Health and Safety Policies & Procedures for Dental Offices
Tuition Fee: $2,265.00Inc. tax, shipping & handling
Being Safety Compliant is a Smart Practice
Book your mandatory Health and Safety Awareness Training, WHMIS training, IPAC Infection Prevention and Control, and Accessibility Standards Training today!
Occupational Health & Safety Systems Program
It is mandatory for all employers to ensure all workers and supervisors have completed an Occupational Health and Safety Awareness training program.
Is your Health and Safety program ready? If not, we can help. We have done the work for you by offering Health and Safety Policies and Procedures for Dental Offices plus your Awareness training.
Health and Safety Complete System for Dental Offices includes:
- Policies that are fully customized for your office
- A USB key containing all appropriate documentation cataloged for ease of use and much more
- Health and Safety Awareness Training Session (approx. 2 hours in length)
- Ongoing support for your Health and Safety Representative or Joint Health and Safety Committee
- A complete Infection Control Manual
Total Fee: $1,995.00 plus HST
The Binder or the Awareness Training Session may be purchased separately at
Total Fee: $995.00 plus HST
SPECIAL WHMIS OFFER
Get in office WHMIS TRAINING (2015 Global Harmonized System) for $595.00 plus HST when you purchase the complete DOCS Health and Safety Awareness System.
For just WHMIS TRAINING $795.00 plus HST
Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) for Dental Offices
DOCS Infection and Prevention Control Program provides you with the latest guidelines and training to ensure that you maintain a safe environment for staff and patients.
The DOCS advantage provides a customized Infection Prevention and Control Manual, on-site training and recommendations for improvement. DOCS also provides continuous support for your Infection Control Officer.
This program includes:
- Developing routine practices for reprocessing according to Provincial documentation (PIDAC)
- Defining the proper care and storage of dental devices
- Reinforcing the use of Personal Protection Equipment
- Ensure packaging and labels are accurate and consistent
- Templates for completing your daily logs… and more
Total Fee $1,595 plus HST includes education and training program plus manual Infection Prevention and Control Manual can be purchased separately for $695 plus HST + $40 shipping and handling. This is a 3 hour in-office training session.
Price $1,595.00 plus HST
Get the Solutions You Need to Grow Work smarter improving productivity and profitability
DOCS Dental Practice Business Systems
Human Resources Management. Dental Daily Operating Policies. Health and Safety Policies and Procedures for Dental Offices.
Wholly customizable, these 3 systems contain all the policies and procedures required to ensure you are working at operational excellence.
Purchase all 3 systems for $2,485.00 SAVE $200. plus HST + $40.00 shipping and handling
New Human Resources Consulting Package.
Building the Dream Team: How to hire well and keep the good ones.
Is Your Office Compliant with the Employment Standards Act?
DOCS can help!
Human Resources Consultation Package
We can implement your Human Resources System in just 2 – 3 visits to your office. There is no need to hire a consultant for an extended length of time and you have no further obligation to use DOCS’ services.
This one time offer includes:
- Meet individually with your staff members
- Implement customized job descriptions
- Implement employment agreements with new and existing staff
- Organize and complete employee performance reviews
- Create a Customized Employee Policies Manual
The complete Human Resources in Dentistry manual is customized for your office. A USB key that contains all Human Resources documentation such as incident report forms, job descriptions, the Performance Management System, and much more.
The total investment for this service is $3,975.00 + HST
Dental Treatment Co-ordinator – 10 Online Sessions
This course has been designed for dental assistants, receptionists or auxiliary staff members as tools to present the best possible treatment options to their patients.
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Treatment Co-ordinator
- Tools and Job Aids, Treatment Planning Sheets, Coding and Sequencing of Appointments
- How to Perform a Case Presentation and Improve Case Acceptance
- Understanding the Psychology of Patient Motivation and Your Communication Style
- Effective Case Presentations — Make Effective Financial Arrangements
- Overcome Prejudgments and Break Free of the Insurance Trap
- Close the Sale with Confirmed Appointments and A Financial Commitment
Tuition Fee: $1,365.00Inc. tax, shipping & handling
Infection Control for Dental Offices Manual
This manual contains valuable policies and procedures to that support your health and safety program to assist your office to be compliant with the Ministry of Labour’s Health and Safety Standards.
This complete system can save you the time in compiling these important policies and procedures, guidelines and checklists for implementation of your program.
- Health and Safety Policy
- Violence and Harassment Assessment, Policy and Procedure
- Emergency Response Plan
- Pandemic Planning
$695 plus HST + $40 shipping and handling.
Price $695 plus HST + $40 shipping and handling.