COURSES FOR DENTAL TREATMENT PLANNERS & DENTAL TREATMENT COORDINATORS
Learn How to Grow Your Practice
At DOCS we equip you with the tools and training you need to take your practice to the next level. With our dental treatment coordinator courses, participants may work at their own pace at a time that is most convenient to them. Each session is a 2-hour instructor lead session through “Go to Training”. Course material will be sent to the participants by courier and will include a USB key that contains all documents and forms discussed during the course. These forms may be easily customized for your office.
DOCS training programs provide dental assistants with an opportunity to expand their roles within the dental practice. Dental assistants combine their clinical expertise with excellent communication skills to facilitate treatment and increase case acceptance as Treatment Coordinators or Office Managers. DOCS provides the training programs necessary for Dental Assistants to enjoy long term careers in various aspects of dentistry. Successful completion of the Dental Treatment Coordinator course can bring your case acceptance up to 80%, increasing the productivity of your practice and ensuring that patients receive the dental care that they need.
Our courses also integrate the practical use of case presentation tools, such as patient education videos, to help increase case acceptance. We are confident you will learn and enjoy our dental treatment coordinator courses, to increase your skills in case presentation, with enhanced results in case acceptance to increase your practice production.
Dental Practice Manager – 12 Online Sessions
***Now Includes Occupational Health and Safety Standards for Dental Offices****
This program will assist Dentists and Dental Practice Managers to achieve standards of operational effectiveness and professional excellence by understanding the principles of business management.
- Marketing and Advertising in Dentistry — Principles of Customer Service in Dentistry
- Human Resources Management — Hiring for Success and Keeping the Good Ones
- Financial Analysis — Daily Operating Policies & Protocols — Budgets
- Business Office Effectiveness — Essentials for Practice Management
- Health and Safety Policies & Procedures for Dental Offices
Tuition Fee : $2,265.00Inc. tax, shipping & handling
Dental Treatment Co-ordinator – 10 Online Sessions
This course has been designed for dental assistants, receptionists or auxiliary staff members as tools to present the best possible treatment options to their patients.
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Treatment Co-ordinator
- Tools and Job Aids, Treatment Planning Sheets, Coding and Sequencing of Appointments
- How to Perform a Case Presentation and Improve Case Acceptance
- Understanding the Psychology of Patient Motivation and Your Communication Style
- Effective Case Presentations — Make Effective Financial Arrangements
- Overcome Prejudgments and Break Free of the Insurance Trap
- Close the Sale with Confirmed Appointments and A Financial Commitment
Tuition Fee : $1,365.00Inc. tax, shipping & handling
Being Safety Compliant is a Smart Practice
Book your mandatory Health and Safety Awareness Training, WHMIS training, IPAC Infection Prevention and Control, and Accessibility Standards Training today!
Occupational Health & Safety Systems Program
It is mandatory for all employers to ensure all workers and supervisors have completed an Occupational Health and Safety Awareness training program.
Is your Health and Safety program ready? If not, we can help. We have done the work for you by offering Health and Safety Policies and Procedures for Dental Offices plus your Awareness training.
Health and Safety Complete System for Dental Offices includes:
- Policies that are fully customized for your office
- A USB key containing all appropriate documentation catalogued for ease of use and much more
- Health and Safety Awareness Training Session (approx. 2 hours in length)
- Ongoing support for your Health and Safety Representative or Joint Health and Safety Committee
- A complete Infection Control Manual
Total Fee : $1,995.00 plus HST
The Binder or the Awareness Training Session may be purchased separately at
Total Fee : $995.00 plus HST
SPECIAL WHMIS OFFER
Get in office WHMIS TRAINING (2015 Global Harmonized System) for $595.00 plus HST when you purchase the complete DOCS Health and Safety Awareness System.
For just WHMIS TRAINING $795.00 plus HST