HEALTH & SAFETY RESOURCES
All Ontario employers will be required to ensure that all workers and supervisors have completed a basic occupational health and safety awareness training program.
Is Your Health and Safety Program Ready? If not, we can help. We have done the work for you by offering Health and Safety Policies and Procedures for Dental Offices
Our complete Occupational Health and Safety Program for Dental Offices provides your office with customized policies and procedures, guidelines and checklists for implementation.
Health and Safety Policies and Procedures for Dental Offices includes:
- Policies that are fully customized for your office and support your ongoing program
- A USB key that contains all of the appropriate documentation catalogued for ease of use and much more
- Health and Safety Awareness Training Session (approx. 2 hours in length)
- Continuous support for your Health and Safety Representative, or your Joint Health and Safety Committee
- A complete Infection Control Manual
Dental Office Consulting Services can save you time and money with this turnkey solution!
Contact us to learn more about how we can help with your dental practice health and safety.
Health & Safety Basics
Learn how to grow your practice
Checklists & Forms
Infection Prevention & Control
Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD)
- How Much Can You Lift?
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- MSD Prevention Part 1: Guideline for Ontario
- MSD Prevention Part 2: Resource Manual for the Guideline for Ontario
- MSD Prevention Toolbox Part 3A: Getting Started
- MSD Prevention Toolbox Part 3B: Beyond the Basics
- MSD Prevention Toolbox Part 3C: More on In-Depth Risk Assessment Methods
- Building a Successful Client Handling Program