Infection and Prevention Control Program
DOCS Infection and Prevention Control Program provides you with the latest guidelines and training to ensure that you maintain a safe environment for staff and patients.
The DOCS advantage provides a fully customized Infection Control Policy and Procedure Manual, on-site training and recommendations for improvement. DOCS also provides continuous support for your Infection Control Officer.
This program includes:
- Developing routine practices for reprocessing according to Provincial documentation (PIDAC)
- Defining the proper care and storage of dental devices
- Reinforcing the use of Personal Protection Equipment
- Ensure packaging and labels are accurate and consistent
- Templates for completing your daily logs… and more
Total cost $1,595 plus HST includes education and training program plus manual Infection Prevention and Control Manual can be purchased separately for $695 plus HST This is a 3 hour in-office training session
Sandie Baillargeon, Dental Office Consulting Services has been designated an approved Program Provider of the Academy of General Dentistry. All formal CDE programs are accepted by the AGD for membership maintenance, Fellowship and Mastership credits. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement 1/1/20 12/31/2017 AGD Provider ID # 309115